We hire awesome people.
We never stop looking for more talented team members.
Working at Webics isn’t a stepping stone, working at Webics is a career. Our staff have the freedom to innovate using the most up-to-date technologies available in the online marketing and web development industries.
We are a fast growing company, this means we now have the room to bring like-minded people onboard and work together for the greater good of our clients and our company. Whatever your talents may be, there is a good chance we are currently looking to hear from somebody just like you!
Project/Online Marketing Campaign Manager
Webics is seeking a Project/Online Marketing Campaign Manager. The position will be Permanent Part-time with the likelihood of going into a fulltime position within the next 6-24 months.
Job Location: Webics head office, Bomaderry NSW
- You will be responsible for planning, monitoring, executing, reporting and evaluating various web projects from initiation to closure.
- You will have the responsibility of ensuring project delivery, quality control and transparency throughout project life cycles.
- You will work with strategic partners, internal and external stakeholders to outline key milestones, scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budgets and deadlines.
- You will help coordinate communication and team member tasks and assignments and serve as the liaison between the client, and web production team.
- You will translate scope of work into a Project Schedule (work plan) and manage the completion of various activities by a cross-functional team. Web project management activities include, schedule creation and task management, project reporting, contract monitoring of project deliverables, risk assessment and mitigation, scope and change management, issue management, training plans and execution, communication planning, go-live management, planning and management, post project review, managing online marketing campaigns.
- Web project management experience required.
- Experience supervising staff required.
- Experience working with web development and integration projects required.
- Broad knowledge of social media tools and networks.
- Degree in Management, Marketing, or New Media preferred.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills required.
- Proficient to expert in WordPress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords & Facebook Ads Manager
- Basic knowledge of coding, HTML/CSS.
- Strong practical understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Drivers License
Salary : $35,000-$60,000 /year
To apply, please email a Cover Letter and your Resume to [email protected]