We hire awesome people.
Working at Webics isn’t a stepping stone, working at Webics is a career. Our staff have the freedom to innovate using the most up-to-date technologies available in the online marketing and web development industries.
We are a fast growing company, this means we now have the room to bring like-minded people onboard and work together for the greater good of our clients and our company. Whatever your talents may be, there is a good chance we are currently looking to hear from somebody just like you!
Webics is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Web Developer to join the team for a part time position, beginning immediately. In the future this position will develop into fulltime role.
The perfect candidate will have strong HTML and CSS knowledge, experience using WordPress, be able to work to a deadline and prioritise workloads, as well as being able to work both with a team and independently.
Only a well presented and well-spoken candidate will be chosen as you will often be dealing directly with clients.
Job Location: Webics head office, Bomaderry NSW
- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Code and implement WordPress sites from Photoshop layout through HTML/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Facilitate client WordPress training, site documentation and maintenance
- Solve & update support tickets
- Experience working in web development and interface design
- Documented experience in delivering websites using WordPress, understanding its strengths and weaknesses
- Strong knowledge of current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP/MySQL)
- Familiarity with web standards and usability
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologie
- Experience with parent/child themes, caching systems, WordPress Security, Yoast SEO.
- Be able to demonstrate a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving – paying close attention to detail
- Be able to demonstrate effective oral and written communication ability covering all routine activities and contacts
- Be able to absorb, rapidly, new technical information as required
- Be familiar with, and be able to use as directed, all applicable tools, methods, procedures and standards
- Be able to competently plan, schedule and monitor their own work
- Strong practical understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Proficient to expert in, Google Analytics, Google AdWords & Facebook Ads Manager
- Drivers License
Salary: Negotiable - based on experience.
To apply, please email a Cover Letter and your Resume to [email protected]