Rank For Search Terms Used By Buyers
Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is how large and small businesses alike are bringing customers to their website from search engines, and that is exactly what we do. The reason you originally invested in a website was so customers could find you online, right? But your competitors had the same idea and are now ranked above you in Google. Our SEO will push you above them for the search phrases that really matter (Google gives us that data) so you get the traffic and you get the customer. Our focus with SEO is to put money back in your pocket.
What Google Wants To See & How We Give It To Them
- Google want to see relevant pages - If your pages are not relevant to the search terms used by customers, not other SEO tactics will help you. You use the best tools available to ensure your pages are more relevant than the competition. In doing this, we avoid “Over optimisation” which Google sees as unnatural and penalise.
- Google want to see other websites linking to yours - Google sees a link to your website as a vote of confidence. So, build links from industry relevant websites back to your website.
- Google want to see new content on your website - Look at the industry leaders, they post new blog content on their websites frequently. We write great content, post it on your website and then build additional links to this content. The additional links to the blog posts will drive the authority of your website through the roof.
How does our SEO process work?
All you care about is getting more customers, so we keep the SEO process simple for you:
- You request a FREE SEO plan
- We analyse your website, your SEO comeptition and the keywords used by buyers
- We call you to explain how we will beat the competition and the investment required
- You sign up, we optimise your website, begin blogging and begin building links to it
- Google crawls the internet and finds links to your website and registers them as votes
- You receive monthly SEO performance reports right to your inbox
- After 3 to 6 months, more and more customers will be finding your website in Google
- Your business grows and our client is happy. We have a win-win situation.
How does our SEO pricing work?
We cater to all needs with our SEO. But just like the process, we keep the pricing simple.
Businesses Limited By Locality
This package is perfect for local businesses such as electricians, plumbers, dentists, motels or anyone else with a high local demand for their services.
Monthly Investment: $550
Businesses Targeting Largely Populated Areas
This SEO package is best suited to businesses who are limited by their location but are targeting a high population, probably in a capital city.
Monthly Investment: $990
Businesses Targeting Australia Wide
If you are targeting the entirety of Australia in a market with reasonable to high SEO competition, this package is going get you the high impact results you need.
Monthly Investment: $1,980
We made sure our pricing was simple and fair, with packages suited to all businesses in Australia.
Tell Us What Your Goals Are. We’ll Listen!
Get in touch with and let us know what you would like to achieve with your SEO. We’ll take note of all your goals, and create a plan of action to achieve them by analysing your website and uncovering opportunities to drive more revenue through it.