Copywriting Jobs Nowra
Webics is currently seeking a creative content writer to work with our team in-house.
Based on the South Coast of NSW, Webics is one of the best website design agencies in the area. Our Nowra office has a rare opportunity for an innovative permanent part-time copywriter to join our team. As our in-house copywriter, you will be responsible for researching, creating, reviewing, editing and proofreading copy for an array of internal and external projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Researching Blog Topics
- Writing copy for client websites that are search engine optimised and converts online
- Writing copy for internal Webics marketing material and other miscellaneous items
- Participating in internal marketing strategies
What we need:
To be considered for this role, you must have previous copywriting and proofreading experience and meet the following criteria:
- A passion for the written word and superior writing skills
- The ability to translate creative ideas into captivating copy
- Confidently liaise with both internal staff and business clients.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Develop strong and compelling copy aligned to our clients
- Collaborate well within a dynamic team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Well-presented and reliable
· The ideal candidate will possess
- Minimum two years of copywriting experience
- A comprehensive understanding of SEO principles, with the ability to write strong website/online copy to help businesses outperform the competition.
- Experience using SEO tools and understanding the principles of how to write digital copy that converts online.
This is a golden opportunity to enhance your professional skills and grow within a dynamic team.
Why will you love working with us?
Located in the CBD of Nowra, Webics has easy access to a variety of world-class coffee, food and culture. Our city is also a nature lover’s paradise bordered by mountains, coastal plains and magnificent beaches.
Though we move at a fast pace, every employee at Webics loves supporting, helping and lifting others. With this focus on wellbeing, we operate social activities and team lunches to give employees the breather they deserve.
In addition, Webics has a unique work culture that promotes collaboration, communication and creativity. Our highly-skilled and dynamic team allows for a wide range of training opportunities to develop your professional and personal skills.
Webics is a progressive web design and digital marketing agency. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative to join our dynamic team, learn about the industry and progress your career.
Do you have a passion for the written word?
Submit your Resume AND Cover Letter.
Apply on Seek