Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Marketing Jobs Nowra
Unfortunately there are no positions available.
Webics is a leading website design and digital marketing company based on the South Coast of New South Wales. Our talented team of developers, designers, and marketers have helped hundreds of clients, locally & nationally, generate more business and profit through our diverse range of web services.
We are looking for a Junior Producer – Graphic, Web & Social to join our team.
- Design marketing collateral (both web and print)
- Creating social media content (Posts, Stories & Reels)
- Creating Social Media Ads
- Creating EDMs
- Schedule social media content
- Conducting research for design projects
- Assisting copywriting team with generating textual content using AI
- Assist our creative team & collaborate on client website mockups
- Making text edits to websites
- Be currently studying or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design / Bachelor of Creative Arts (Visual Arts and Design) / Bachelor of Communication and Media or have equivalent design experience
- Experience with Adobe Suite products such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Experience with Canva
- Passion for design
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- An ability to accept direction
- Ability to follow branding guidelines
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and able to work unsupervised
- Display an eagerness to take on new responsibilities as they arise
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience using Adobe XD, Figma, or Sketchapp
- Experience using WordPress
Why will you love working with us?
Based in the CBD of Nowra, Webics has easy access to a variety of world-class coffee, food and culture. Our city is also a nature lover’s paradise bordered by mountains, coastal plains and magnificent beaches.
Though we move at a fast pace, every employee at Webics loves supporting, helping and lifting others. With this focus on wellbeing, we operate social activities and team lunches to give employees the breather they deserve.
In addition, Webics has a unique work culture that promotes collaboration, communication and creativity. Our highly-skilled and dynamic team allows for a wide range of training opportunities to develop your professional and personal skills.
Webics is a progressive web design and digital marketing agency. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative to join our dynamic team, learn about the industry and progress your career.
Location: Nowra Office
Employment Type: Casual (with potential for permanent position)
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and up-to-date portfolio on Seek.