You will be responsible for designing websites and providing technical and development support to our clients. As an integral part of our team, you will be working with projects from start to finish and be expected to look after our clients as you would wish to be looked after yourself.
Candidates are required to have:
- Solid experience with WordPress
- Positive, outgoing & helpful attitude
- Good phone manner
- Knowledge of Web Hosting & Domains
- Experience with DNS Management
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn, and adapt as systems and procedures change
- Ability to understand each client, and build relationships with them
- Excellent attention to detail
- A genuine drive to give a great customer experience (aim to please!)
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management
- A genuine love for the online world
- Honesty & loyalty
Bonus skills we’d love to hear about:
- Google Ads/Facebook/PPC experience
- SEO experience
There is career progression and training available for the right candidate.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] & please don’t forget the cover letter!