Have a local business Page on Facebook? You’re now able to give your Page an official stamp of authenticity
Facebook is making it easier for local business pages to gain trust with consumers and fans.
Here’s an easy how-to on how you can get your business Facebook page verified:
1. Click Settings at the top of your Page
2. From General, click Page Verification
3. Click Verify this Page, then click Get Started
4. Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language
5. Click Call Me Now to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code
6. Enter the 4-digit verification code and click Continue
Local page owners can also verify with a business document, so long as the official document has the company’s name and physical address.