Graphic and Web Designer – Full Time or Part Time
Join our team!
In your role as a graphic and web designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and web designs, as well as creating graphic design assets including logo design, branding, social media graphics and digital display advertisements.
An ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design, our customer’s needs, and our brand’s purpose and business missions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Design logos, icons and infographics and other print marketing collateral.
- Design digital marketing assets including social media graphics and display advertising banners.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Meeting with clients to interpret the concepts they want to communicate and note their requirements.
- Managing multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
- Presenting designs for client approval and feedback and preparing designs for digital or print publication.
- Have web design knowledge and experience so you can work closely with web developers and software engineers.
- Work collaboratively with project managers, web developers and other team members to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, and trends in the visual design field.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in designing brand identities and web design.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS .
- Well organised, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined designs in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high-quality designs to customers.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, communicate progress and meet deadlines.
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Knowledge of WordPress is a bonus
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications
Position: Permanent full-time or permanent part-time
Location: Nowra Office (with option to transfer to our Wollongong office at later date — if employee is Wollongong based)
To be considered for this role you must provide a cover letter, resume and portfolio sent through to [email protected] by 30th June 2018.