Social Media Coordinator
Webics is a growing digital marketing agency based on the South Coast. We are currently seeking an experienced social media coordinator to work closely with our clients and within our marketing team.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your daily work would include: –
- Maintain a current understanding of the role of different social channels, systems and processes and the opportunities presented by new tools and platforms to improve audience access.
- Coordinate the content, creation, scheduling and on-time postings across client accounts within social media channels, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube etc; reviewing and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns whilst maximising ongoing campaign results.
- Creating paid advertising campaigns
- Working with marketing managers and developers on search and/or social aspects of major web projects, brand updates, product launches
- Generate client reports
- Research popular media & analysis so as to have a strong local knowledge to support our engagement campaigns
- Proactively engage with the general public on a daily basis in order to influence their position in regards to our campaign work
- Co-ordinate with fellow team members to ensure copy / images are ready to deploy on time for campaigns
To complete all of the deliverables the right person will have solid experience in the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of industry terms (eg. Facebook Pixel, CPC, CTR, CPM, CPA, KPI, ROI etc)
- Proven know-how for social media advertising inclusive of “hands-on” driving the tools/platforms needed to make ideas come to life
- Enjoy working closely within the team to achieve campaign KPIs
- Photoshop / Image / Video editing software
- Facebook Business Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications
Position: Permanent part-time
To be considered for this role you must provide a cover letter, resume and portfolio and send it to [email protected] by the 28th of September 2018.