The Webics logo can be used in multiple ways: colour or monochrome. Use of the monochrome logo should only be for circumstances where colour is not appropriate, or a background colour clashes with the Webics logo.
Additional examples of correct and incorrect usage can be seen below.
Our brand assets can be downloaded here.
The colored version of the Webics logo can ONLY be used on a white or black/dark grey background. If you are using the Webics logo on any other background color, use either the black or white monochrome logo.
Do not place the Webics logo over background colors that clash. If in doubt, use monochrome!
When using the Webics logo with other logos and graphic elements, maintain a safety space of the size of at least 100% of the coloured “W.”
When using the Webics logo with the Webics name, ensure that the Registered Trademark icon is also included. Do not remove or modify this icon.
We politely ask that you don’t:
- Use any logos or similar imagery to represent Webics other than what is found here.
- Rotate the Webics logo or alter its positioning in relation to the Webics name
- Change the colors on the Webics logo
- Overprint or obstruct any part of the logo
- Add special effects to the logo
- Use old versions or any other marks or logos to represent the Webics brand