Working at Webics isn’t a stepping stone, working at Webics is a career. Our staff have the freedom to innovate using the most up-to-date technologies available in the online marketing and web development industries.
We are a fast growing company, this means we now have the room to bring like-minded people onboard and work together for the greater good of our clients and our company. Whatever your talents may be, there is a good chance we are currently looking to hear from somebody just like you!
Webics is expanding, and we are currently seeking a creative and enthusiastic in house graphic designer to join our design team as well as working with our marketing team when required.
The type of work will differ and you will be required to work on a number of different design projects such as but not limited to:
- Business branding
- Logo design
- Website design
- Business cards
- Social media graphics
- Google Display Ads
Candidates are required to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design / Bachelor of Creative Arts (Visual Arts and Design) or equivalent 3 years experience
- Experience with Photoshop & Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional presentation
- An ability to accept direction
- Ability to follow branding guidelines
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and able to work unsupervised
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Display an eagerness to take on new responsibilities as they arise
- Flexible and adaptable
- Basic HTML/CSS Skills
- Experience using WordPress
- Adobe XD experience
Webics is a progressive web design and digital marketing agency, and this is a fantastic opportunity for a creative to join our dynamic team and learn about the industry.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and up to date portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: October/November
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Webics Nowra