Kel Campbell Pty Ltd is an Ampol fuel distributor based in the Illawarra and Shoalhaven. They have been in business since 1984 and recently underwent a major rebranding change. As part of this rebranding, Kel Campbell needed a new website that was easier to navigate and clearly outlined the three different divisions of their business – fuel haulage, breeze convenience stores and petrol stations.
- Our priority was to make the website easier to navigate by visually defining the three different divisions and incorporating accurate navigation titles and clear messaging to guide visitors through.
- Client portal and credit application buttons were placed at the top of the visible area of the screen so Kel Campbell’s clients can easily access these features.
- We updated the company branding to reflect the name change from Caltex to Ampol and used the new branding colours to create a cohesive design.
- All application forms were digitised – previously, they were paper – to reduce costs, save time, increase security and promote environmental sustainability.
- Our copywriter simplified the text on the website so it is clear and concise and contains important keywords.
Let's work together.
Want to work with us? Get in touch today!