Web Developer Jobs
Web Developer Jobs Nowra
Working at Webics isn’t a stepping stone, working at Webics is a career. Our staff have the freedom to innovate using the latest technologies available in the online marketing and web development industries.
We are a fast growing company, this means we now have the room to bring like-minded people onboard and work together for the greater good of our clients and our company. Whatever your talents may be, there is a good chance we are currently looking to hear from somebody just like you! Keep your eye on this page and follow our socials to keep up-to-date with all our current vacancies in web development, digital marketing and design.
Webics is a leading website design and digital marketing company based on the South Coast of New South Wales. Our talented team of developers, designers and marketers have helped over hundreds of clients locally and nationally with digital marketing and websites.
Responsibilities and Duties:
We are seeking a talented web developer/technical administrator with strong technical web development skills to deliver high-quality projects and support to clients at our Nowra office. You will be required to do the following:
- Transferring Adobe XD designs into the WordPress platform
- Take ownership of development projects from start to finish including, planning, developing, testing/debugging, deploying, documenting and providing client training
- Implementing UX/UI principles in web designs
- Providing web support and communicating (verbally and written) with clients
- Working with the design team to implement client branding and ensure a cohesive design
- Providing technical support to clients (website, emails, DNS and hosting)
- Setting up email accounts on Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- Working with the marketing team to implement website changes to achieve campaign outcomes
- Work on ad hoc duties as required including, using your skill set within another division.
To complete all of the deliverables, the right candidate will have:
- A relevant IT degree/qualification or have equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with WordPress
- Experience in modern front-end frameworks
- Experience developing responsive websites for mobile devices
- Experience developing secure public-facing websites
- Excellent understanding of website usability, accessibility, security and information architecture
- Extensive knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS3 (including responsive CSS3)
- Experience with payment gateways & credit card transactions
- Understanding and experience using UI/UX principles and techniques
- Experience working with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with cPanel and DNS
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Experience with database concepts
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Enjoy working closely within a team to achieve campaign KPIs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding intuitive, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in working user-first for all design and development challenges
- Ability to learn new technologies/tools and apply continuous improvement concepts based on industry best practises.
- Understanding of Adobe XD
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working with Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- Understanding of SEO requirements and techniques
- Experience in creating wireframes, mockups and high-fidelity designs
- Experience in prototyping website designs in XD or similar.
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications
Position: Full-time or Part-time
Location: Webics Nowra office with flexible working from home arrangement available (minimum day per week has to be in the Nowra office)
To apply, please send a personalised cover letter and resume mentioning the word Zuckerberg in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.