Web Developer Jobs
Web Developer Jobs Nowra
Unfortunately there are no positions available.
Webics is a leading website design and digital marketing company based on the South Coast of New South Wales. Our talented team of developers, designers and marketers have helped over hundreds of clients locally and nationally with digital marketing and websites.
Responsibilities and Duties:
We are seeking a talented web developer/technical administrator with strong technical web development skills to deliver high-quality projects and support to clients at our Nowra office. You will be required to do the following:
- Actioning support jobs / making small website changes for existing clients
- Providing technical support to clients (website, emails, DNS and hosting)
- Setting up email accounts on Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- Setting up and configuring WordPress installations
- Take ownership of development projects from start to finish including, planning, developing, testing/debugging, deploying, documenting and providing client training
- Implementing UX/UI principles in web designs
- Providing web support and communicating (verbally and written) with clients
- Working with the design team to implement client branding and ensure a cohesive design
- Working with the marketing team to implement website changes to achieve campaign outcomes
- Work on ad hoc duties as required including, using your skill set within another division.
To complete all of the deliverables, the right candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience with WordPress
- Experience developing responsive websites for mobile devices
- Experience developing secure public-facing websites
- Understanding of website usability, accessibility, security and information architecture
- Extensive knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS3 (including responsive CSS3)
- Experience working with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with cPanel and DNS
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Experience with database concepts
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Enjoy working closely within a team to achieve campaign KPIs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Exceptional time management and organisational skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding intuitive, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in working user-first for all design and development challenges
- Ability to learn new technologies/tools and apply continuous improvement concepts based on industry best practices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working with Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- Understanding of SEO requirements and techniques
- Experience in creating wireframes, mockups and high-fidelity designs
- Experience in prototyping website designs in Figma, XD or similar
Why will you love working with us?
Based in the CBD of Nowra, Webics has easy access to a variety of world-class coffee, food and culture. Our city is also a nature lover’s paradise bordered by mountains, coastal plains and magnificent beaches.
Though we move at a fast pace, every employee at Webics loves supporting, helping and lifting others. With this focus on wellbeing, we operate social activities and team lunches to give employees the breather they deserve.
In addition, Webics has a unique work culture that promotes collaboration, communication and creativity. Our highly-skilled and dynamic team allows for a wide range of training opportunities to develop your professional and personal skills.
Webics is a progressive web design and digital marketing agency. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative to join our dynamic team, learn about the industry and progress your career.
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications
Position: Part-time or Full-time
Location: Webics Nowra office
Webics is a growing digital marketing agency based on the South Coast. We are currently seeking a creative and enthusiastic junior web developer / technical administrator.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Solving a wide range of customer support tickets
- Assisting web design & development team with coding, configuration of WordPress and data entry
- Troubleshooting website, hosting and email problems
- Making changes to existing Websites
- Google Workspace & Microsoft 365 – creating new email accounts, assisting clients with support requests
- Customer Service (answering phone and responding to emails)
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent eye for good design
- Sound understanding of HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL
- Sound understanding of Hosting (cPanel), Domain & DNS
- Experience working with WordPress, child themes and custom post types
- Experience in setting up email accounts
- Well organised, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined designs in a short time
- Independent learner – able to pick-up new skills quickly and work in a rapidly evolving environment
- Basic editing in Adobe Photoshop (cropping photos, optimising for web)
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks, communicate progress and meet deadlines
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong problem-solving skills
Location: Nowra CBD
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications
Position: Permanent full-time or part-time